M.U.M's the word...
April 19, 2024, 10:54:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: M.U.M. theme song @ http://www.privatentrance.com/andrew_w.k._-_ready_to_die.mp3

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Where would you go to survive?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you go to survive?  (Read 1085 times)
LtGonzalez
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2010, 03:04:51 pm »

I would awaken with most probable my mother at work near Manhattan and my father still in bed. My brother is a firefighter and based on the schedule would have a 50% chance of being home. His wife and my 3 year old niece would probably be home. That would be 5 of us. My grandmother lives acorss the street and me and my brother would probably have to find a way to get her across to our house. Only 3 shorts blocks away from me is a Precinct. I would probably go with my brother there to look for weapons. Try to contact my mom with the phone. Can't imagine going all the way to her job to get her. About 15 minutes from my house is one of the top 10 malls in America (for size), Roosevelt Field Mall. I could imagine us going there. Or Costco. But in such a populated area like mine, I doubt it would be safe. The best thing might just to be stay in my house, with the high windows, and tall sturdy fence. We also have an attic that requires a ladder but you can pull the ladder up. And C-Town (supermarket) is only 2 blocks away. Could be good supplies. I think I would try to hold up in my house with weapons form precinct and food from C-Town.
Report Spam   Logged

Echo over and out.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum