M.U.M's the word...
March 28, 2024, 08:01:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our info centre @ http://maltonurbanmilitia.blogspot.com

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Reconnaissance info

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reconnaissance info  (Read 287 times)
Janota
MIA

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2009, 05:49:07 am »

Hey folks, here is some fairly recent Yagoton recon from a semi-alt of mine, currently inside [40,15] Pittey Towers.

If you have alts around there, feel free to use this.

TRPs:

Inside of Catherine General Hospital [41, 16] - EHB 6s Spray says: We can't say TO TALK didn't warn us repeatedly
    Injured survivors -
Anubiss 56HP, Rohndogg1 58HP, BR ADman3 49HP
[/list]
Inside of Pippen Auto Repair [43, 16] - EHB 4s Spray says: Join The Abandoned http://abandoned.lucien.me.uk/
    Injured survivors -
broken000 55HP, deadsomehow 30HP
[/list]
45,16 Whatmore Building (NT) - Lit. 3 zombies outside.

Inside of Holsgrove Row Police Dept [42, 17] - VSB 5s Spray says: TOTALK IS UNDER ATTACK!

Barricable Buildings:

40,14 Hampton Arms - Not Ruined.

41,14 Hambridge Alley School - Not Ruined.

Inside of Pittey Towers [40, 15] - HB 1s Spray says: Resist the Evil - Abandoned Crew!
    Injured survivors -
Jackmeister 55HP
[/list]
Inside of Club Dallimore [41, 15] - Dark Cls 2s 2z generator(empty) Radio@ null
    Injured survivors -
Visto Tutto 48HP
[/list]
40,16 Club Taviner - Ruined.

46,16 Garrett Building - No one outside.  Not Ruined.

43,17 Club Basson - Ruined. 3 zombies outside.

Inside of Thresh Grove School [44, 17] - VSB 1s Spray says: This message is in Spanish when you aren't looking
Outside of Thresh Grove School [44, 17] - VSB 1z 1db Spray says: Revification Clinic is 1 East

Outside of St Swithun's Church [45, 17] - DWO, 1z null Spray says: YRC orders: Kill TO TALK on sight.
Inside of St Swithun's Church [45, 17] - 8db Spray says: Do not revive Yo Dude Ya Hear

44,18 Warehouse - Not Ruined.  No one outside.

44,19 Caseley Cinema - Ruined, 1 zombie outside.

Outside of a junkyard [45, 19] - VHB 1z 1db Spray says: revive point for all u smart reading zeds 2N

Inside of St Ita's Church [44, 20] - HB Spray says: Watch the cades! Keep to VSB for as entry point!.  No one inside or outside.

Inside of the Hames Building [44, 21] - EHB 3s Spray says: Malton Fire Dept - We're here to help
    Injured survivors -
Born Black 40HP
[/list]No one outside Hames Building.

Inside of the Hellyer Building [45, 22] - Lit EHB 6s generator
    Injured survivors -
Its Me Beefy 45HP, Lorenzo Valla 40HP, Fat Douglas Cairns 29HP
[/list]
Inside of a warehouse [44, 23] - Lit EHB 1s generator Spray says: Zombie goasts leave this place!

Open Areas:

44,16 Littlehals Road - Empty.

46,17 Beckley Walk - Empty.

43,18 Cemetery - Empty.

a cemetery [45, 18] - 4z Spray says: Yagoton Revival Clinic in St. Swithun's church
The zombies present included Zenyatta, whom I revived, and Quake007.  I revived Zenyatta as per her character description's request, so there are now 3 zombies and 1 dead body here.

46,18 Baillie Walk - 1 zombie.

46,19 Hanlon Square - Empty

45,20 cemetery - Empty.  A spray with the tiny URL of the revive tool is present.

46,20 McCormack Square - 1 zombie.

45,21 Keane Street - Empty.

46,21 Fifoot Park - Empty.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 11:16:43 am »

Yeah, Rohndogg1 is me, and trust me, we know the status of the area. I'm part of The Abandoned, and we run the area, literally. We're working on cleaning up the area. Who is your alt that you speak of, I'll keep an eye out for him. I think I know, since there's only one person in that building.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 12:24:03 pm by A Rabid Dogg » Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 
Janota
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 07:23:26 pm »

MinhaSenhaEhSabao.

I tried to post this in the Abandoned forum, but the captcha gave me trouble and I couldn't register.

I didn't know you was there.  Best of luck!
Report Spam   Logged

A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:09:15 pm »

Yeah, I'll handle that. We had turned it off, but I turned it back on to see if I fixed it. I guess not. I turned it off again.
Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 
Janota
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 10:13:24 pm »

Thanks!

You're of course aware of this info below (if for no other reason, because I posted it in the Abandoned forum as well), but to the possible benefit of other alts, here it is:

Inside of Hinks Crescent Police Dept [44, 15] - VSB 4s Spray says: I smell a rotton cop!Inside of a warehouse [45, 15] - EHB 1s Spray says: KILL TO TALK ON SITE

Inside of the Whatmore Building [45, 16] - Lit EHB 37s generator Spray says: Yagoton Revivification Clinic The Church at [45,17] is supposed to be always at DWO (it's an indoors Revive Point) and therefore makes an excellent Entry Point, as well as a good place to use a DNA Extractor and Syringes.
Report Spam   Logged

A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 02:14:33 pm »

Whatmore is the HQ for the YRC and Swithun's is the clinic itself. Things have become mostly peaceful again, which is a nice change.
Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum