M.U.M's the word...
April 19, 2024, 06:02:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are on the UD wiki @ http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Malton_Urban_Militia

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Prv. parkers situation

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Prv. parkers situation  (Read 1503 times)
Prv Parker
MIA

Lead, follow, or get the **** outa the way

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2009, 08:50:05 pm »

hey guys....if you havent noticed ive been acting kinda crappy for the past couple of weeks....i think you diserve an explaination....

couple weeks ago my gf and my friend were in a car crash ....no survivors....i was one of the first on the sceane, ill leave out the details....then my gfs friend almost hanged herself a couple days after that...

then after a couple weeks of so called 'normalicy' and while im just thinking my lifes geting back to normal... my brother, my siter and the same friend that almost hanged herself got t-boned by a semi yesterday.... all are in hospital in crit...

so.....i guess i should make this longer...but i havent slpet in ages...and im about to drive back to hospital...

mannnnn....a guy cant catch a muthafucking break around here ne more?

ne way....im out.

P.s. if im not here and you want details pm mc...
Report Spam   Logged

*radio static*

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LtGonzalez
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 08:59:42 pm »

Dang, I seriously would have never geussed. I can't even think about how it is for you right now. Screw Urban Dead for now and spend as much time with your brother and sister.
Report Spam   Logged

Echo over and out.
Mayor MC Cheese
M.U.M. Founder / Leader (semi-retired)
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 09:20:01 pm »

A couple times when I'd plan our group's activities, I would ask us to keep our friends who were unable to participate in our prayers.  Hurtado and revot have both had relatives pass away recently, and out of respect for Parker's wishes, I did not share his real-life challenges with everyone.  When I asked you guys to pay respects to our friends and fellow members who were going thru stuff, it was these 3 guys who I had in mind.  

Life happens.  We all get together here and play games and kill zombies and stuff.  After several months, we get to be something more than just internet pals.  Hardly family, but some of you guys are the friends I speak most often with, and I probably will never meet any of you face to face.  

So whatever you believe in, lets show some love to our bros and pray that everything works out.  
Report Spam   Logged
A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 08:13:23 am »

Dude that's rough. I seriously can't say that I know what It's like, but either way, I wish there was something I could do. Like Mayor said, we build attachments here, and I know exactly what he's talking about. I've been with The Abandoned (my alt) since 2006, so I've known those guys for three years. I had to change schools recently, but they were all there still no matter where I was. So yeah, people can get pretty close, even if it's just over the internet. I even started a thing where I had everyone post a picture of themself, that way there would be a face with the name. I always try to help friends both when I'm in person, or when I'm using the internet, so if there's anything I can do to help then let me know, otherwise I'll just keep my thoughts and prayers with you and your family. I'm sorry about your gf and your friend. Cry
Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 
Prv Parker
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 03:03:34 pm »

ok...sorta good news depending on how you look at it...

UPDATE ON ME SIBLINGS AND LIZ (thats my late gfs friend):

Liz is in medicly induced coma *double update*
Liz has died due to internal bleeding...time was 4 o clock pm est -5 gmt...

Me bro (jeff) is in stable and is gladly alive and well...other then a shattered hip and legs....

and my sis (hidei) is in 'observation' or something like that...but shes awake...she got a chest full of pens and pencils... Undecided Undecided but shes expected to be fine in a couple of days...shes about to go under the knife to remove the smaller bits that are deeper....wish her luck...

don't worry about me...i think my mom took this one worse then i did....im just glad most of them are ok...

Thanks for the support...Parker

oh will it evr end?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 03:18:43 pm by Prv Parker » Report Spam   Logged

*radio static*
A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 03:27:27 pm »

I'm glad your bro is okay. My bro's kind of an ****, but I'd hate to lose him, so I know that would've sucked for you. Maybe you all should just lay back and relax for a little while, you seem to have a bout of bad luck right now, and the r&r would do wonders for you.
Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 
Poombah
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 05:47:06 pm »

Sorry you're going through all of this man. Like all here I'm sure, my thoughts are with you and them. Take care.
Report Spam   Logged

Groooovy!
Janota
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 10:00:18 pm »

I don't know quite what to say.  I sure hope things get easier for you people from now on, at least.
Report Spam   Logged

Homeless Dude
MIA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 02:10:20 am »

Prv Parker, I never know what to say at a time like this.  You have our sympathy and support.
Report Spam   Logged
Prv Parker
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 03:12:53 pm »

update:

jeff outa surgery...he should be back walking in a week or soo...turns out his hip wasnt shattered it was just extremly brusied they took a nother x-ray to conferm...

they pulled 15 peices of pen from hidei....theres a dozen more....plus the glass

she has a really bad toxic infection as one of the pens has exploded while in her....not good...but shes in safe hands...

Lize memoril severice will be sunday...damn...

i havent slept in whut....4 days now...mom just got really sick too...stomach bug....

some one stole the radio outa my car...he....they only got a cassete player....ha...

*looks up* GOT ANY **** THING ELSE TO THROW AT ME YOU BASTARD!?!?

thogut so....im looking foward to **** normalicy....doubt ill ever have it again though....
havent smiled in forever....ran outa tears....

cat got killed in road...meh.....little **** compared to everythang else...funneh thing is.....jenny (late gf) gave meh that cat....so youd think id be upset....i guess i just ran out of emotion...

ne who....theres the update...ill keep ya guys posted....
its....12 o clokc here i fink....looks like it'll be day 5...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 09:24:52 pm by Prv Parker » Report Spam   Logged

*radio static*
Prv Parker
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 11:35:29 am »

at the request of my theripist ill spill the details of what i seen at my friends and gfs crash sceane....*shiver*

man this is hard....

well....here goes.....

as soon as i got the call from liz (jenys friend, same one who is dead now) that they were in an accedent i hopped into meh car and drove off to see if they were ok....

I arived about 5 minutes later and got out of the car...mark was dead in the drivers seat with er.....suspisouis white stains on his shirt and his uhhh pants down.....*deep breath*

there was a video camera in the back seat....i didnt watch it then....i remember seeing that the record light was still on.... Embarrassed (i watched it acouple hours later.....the fricking thing saw everything...even up to the crash....still have that damn thing)

jenny wasnt in the car and there was a big hole in the windshield....so naturaly i ran to look for her...this is about the time the paramedics and cops started showing up.

about 25-45 yards out (im a poor judge of distance sorry) i can onto a barb wire fence near a pine tree theat had a LOT of blood on it...there was alot of blood on the snow too....

a yard or 2 after that i found a ditch and jennys lower half.....i kept looking for her top half for another 5-10 minutes it seemed but it must of only been one or 2...

i found were her top half hit the snow....and i found drag marks....shed draged herself about 20 ft trying to get back to the road...she was ****.... Embarrassed

i dont remember much after that but, my mom said when she showed up that i was just sitting there stareing....i was the first one to find her...

and a couple days later when i blew up at a party that my brother threw...(he was trying unsucessfly to cheer me up ask mc for details) i drove back and took a cliping of barbed wire from the fence....its about a foot long.....its still in my sock drawer....i know i know its sick and disgusting.....i dont know why i took it...

got jennys ashes....theyre in a green urn (dont know why i said that but theripist says i cant fricking delete it...stupid eh?)

*deep breath* well....there you have it...

that didnt help at all.....but i guess its better then paying for another 3 weeks at the theripists office....

and yes i still have fricking night mares *to theripist* you Happy you peice of ****?!

in other news (lame attempt at humor) Embarrassed Embarrassed
lizs memorial service is tomarrow so i might not be on that day....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 11:46:04 am by Prv Parker » Report Spam   Logged

*radio static*
A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 12:40:19 pm »

Well, I've never heard of something like that happening, not personally anyway. Like I said before, if there's anything I can do to alleviate the situation let me know.
Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 
Mayor MC Cheese
M.U.M. Founder / Leader (semi-retired)
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 03:12:36 pm »

Several years ago, my uncle was in an accident.  He was driving a tractor-trailer loaded with logs on a highway.  A car rolled through a stop sign at an intersecting sideroad.  My uncle tried to stop, jack-knifing his truck in the process, but it was impossible to stop.  The driver of the car was killed instantly.  My uncle was fine, at least physically. 

Years later he still wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.  He's back on the highway, jack-knifing the truck, still trying to stop in time.  This sort of emotional trauma lives with someone for a lifetime in one way or another. 

Unless we've been through stuff like this we can't understand completely.  Therapists have different approaches to helping people cope, but if you never completely "get over it" I think that's probably normal.  If you could experience this kind of extreme event and have it NOT affect you, I'd question whether you (or anyone) was normal yourself. 

It won't be "OK" for a while, and in some ways, some things might never be "OK" they way they once were.  The key seems to be understanding that that is also "OK" to not be "OK". 

Please pardon the liberal use of the term "OK".   Undecided 

I hope & pray that the memorial service tomorrow helps everyone who knew Liz to get a little closer to being OK again.
Report Spam   Logged
LtGonzalez
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 07:30:30 pm »

Wait, was she cheating on you? You said suspicious activities and with his pants off. Ok maybe I shouldn't ask, but...damnit maybe I shouldn't post this. Well I can always delete it.
Report Spam   Logged

Echo over and out.
Prv Parker
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 07:49:05 pm »

Wait, was she cheating on you? You said suspicious activities and with his pants off. Ok maybe I shouldn't ask, but...damnit maybe I shouldn't post this. Well I can always delete it.

yeah...she was......  >.>
video camera proved it...

well...at least i know why they crashed <.<

*addition*
just got back from memorial service.....it went quicker then i anticipated....
for sum reason after the serivce, every one found themselves driving to that damn corner.....

couple of jennys friend say theyll put a garden there....i think its a good idea....that and planting an apple tree....>.>,
well start planting the flower bed next weekend....ill try to get a pic in when its done...

lizs funeral is also that weekend...<.<
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:53:17 am by Prv Parker » Report Spam   Logged

*radio static*
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum