M.U.M's the word...
March 28, 2024, 02:32:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Zombie subculture blogsite @ http://www.zombiereportingcenter.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Welcome - Join the M.U.M.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome - Join the M.U.M.  (Read 7078 times)
Poombah
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 06:14:33 pm »

Bumped into Van Helsing and would like to join. I'm an axe wielding loon who can help with barricades. Am trying to convince the others in our current hiding place to join too. Do we have an overall gameplan? retake the fort... fall back to the mall? Mill around in small circles trying not to get eaten??  Huh how do we communicate plans? z'ds have ears too....
Report Spam   Logged

Groooovy!
Mayor MC Cheese
M.U.M. Founder / Leader (semi-retired)
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 08:17:26 pm »

Hello Poombah. 

Welcome to the militia.  We can always use another loon with an axe.  Van Helsing may not be the ideal candidate to train under, but if you're happy where you are, why mess with it? 

If you want to work with an active fighting unit, we have 3 in the area.  Watch your inbox for a welcome e-mail.  Reply with any questions or if you want to join another unit.  Communication is best by e-mail or chatbox, just watch mentioning exactly where you are - everyone has enemies, even those who seek to restore a society.  You'd think people would be grateful and cooperative....You'd think. 

Glad to have you in the militia. 
M.U.M's the word...
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
revot2 0
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 10:23:34 am »

hi this revot2 0 i want to join because i'm tired of pkers killing thier own people they would kill hier own mother if they had the chance
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 06:16:36 pm »

Welcome revot.

Glad to have another person who longs for a little civility and order in their community. 

Watch your inbox for an informative welcome e-mail, and look forward to having you working with us to put Malton back together. 

M.U.M's the word...
Report Spam   Logged
Aaron Fields
MIA

Blarg blarg?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 04:40:13 am »

Hallo...I'm SGT Aaron Fields of the old Malton Police Department before this whole undead "Incident" happened. I've been hunted down as of late by many other survivors, (despite my trying to save them from the hordes) and have even run out of choices of where to run to. I'd love to join the M.U.M. in order to continue my efforts of aid for survivors that need it, and bullets for zeds skulls...that need it.
I've had much experience with dealing with these undead and if need be, I'll relocate my current search area to meet up with the closest operatives, as soon as physically possible.
Report Spam   Logged

If you are what you eat...I could be YOU by morning...
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 05:54:25 am »

Welcome Sgt Fields.  I'm sure you know a little bit about restoring order to the community.  We welcome your assistance.  Watch your inbox for a welcome message - please respond with more information as to where you can be found, and we'll endeavour to  have you join a unit asap. 

M.U.M's the word...
Report Spam   Logged
GFK
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 08:25:57 pm »

I've been doing things to assist the M.U.M. for a while and I've decided to join.
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 10:12:25 pm »

Welcome GFK. 

I hope you don't mind me saying so, but it's about time you joined the ranks.  Watch your inbox for the obligatory welcome e-mail, and contact me with which suburb you are at, and we'll get you assigned forthwith. 

BTW - nice of you to announce that you are joining the militia publicly on the radio...always got to be a little different, dontcha?   Tongue

Regards, 
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
shadowspawn23
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 10:01:26 pm »

hello my name is shadowspawn23 and i am joining m.u.m. to increase my chances of living and increasing other's chances. i am a noob but i am willing to help in anyway nessasary. i will probably not be logging on as much as others in the m.u.m. due to the fact that i do not own a computer right now and am using my psp whenever i am near a wifi connection. i will be getting a computer in 2 to 3 months. i swear to be faithful to m.u.m.
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 10:31:44 pm »

Glad to have you around spawn. 

We'll watch your back while you are without regular access - PM the guys in your unit and make sure they know to watch out for you.  Look forward to having you around more often soon.   

Regards,
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
TheFraggle
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2008, 11:44:35 am »

Howdy. Just making my application to join official. Its always good to have friends during the zombie apocalypse Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Sergeant Ramos
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2008, 12:10:02 pm »

I join MUM

I am Sergeant Ramos...umm what else?
Report Spam   Logged

Sergeant Ramos....awwww yeaaaahhhhh
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2008, 04:26:05 pm »

I join MUM

I am Sergeant Ramos...umm what else?

Welcome.  Watch your e-mail inbox for a welcome letter from me.  Please also visit http://maltonurbanmilitia.smfforfree4.com/index.php/board,3.0.html and volunteer for a squad to work with. 

M.U.M's the word...

MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2008, 04:30:24 pm »

Howdy. Just making my application to join official. Its always good to have friends during the zombie apocalypse Grin

Welcome Fraggle.  Poombah speaks well of you.  You'll be assigned to Bravo squad for basic training for now.  Check your inbox for the obligatory welcome message from me. 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC

Report Spam   Logged
loki09
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 03:18:25 pm »

This is loki09, requiting to come aboard. I've been crashing at one of your safehouses for awhile, and as thanks, I would like to help you guys out. Switched my radio to the frequency, and can start helping out as soon as tomorrow (I only have one action point right now Sad ). M.U.M's the word
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum