M.U.M's the word...
March 29, 2024, 09:55:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Rue Morgue Magazine rules!  visit: http://www.rue-morgue.com/index.php

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Welcome - Join the M.U.M.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome - Join the M.U.M.  (Read 7103 times)
Mayor MC Cheese
M.U.M. Founder / Leader (semi-retired)
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2008, 08:03:00 pm »

Welcome to the M.U.M. forum.  By now, we'll assume that you have read the objectives and mission statement of the Malton Urban Militia, and you are prepared to join our coalition of the willing.  Please register with the forum, taking care to note your username & password, and save them for future log-ins.

Please create your forum account using the same username on the forum as you use to play Urban Dead with - this will eliminate potential confusion to other M.U.M. members.

Scouting missions to the 4 corners of the city have been undertaken by the militia.  
Due to limited manpower, our ability to restore the entire city is severely limited.  With our resources stretched to their limit, we welcome those who wish to participate in our efforts to restore order to the streets of Malton.  
We also welcome alliances.

To join the M.U.M.
1) Register with the forum & post your intention to join the militia, pledging to uphold M.U.M. objectives.
2) Update your character profile's group membership to Malton Urban Militia
3) Monitor 28.29 MHz for M.U.M. info & directives
4) Visit the information centre at http://maltonurbanmilitia.blogspot.com/ and this forum regularly for updates and mission directives
5) E-mail contact is available via the link found on the information centre blogsite

This has been your mayor speaking.
M.U.M.'s the word...

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 07:07:28 am by Mayor MC Cheese » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pietro Pjotrov
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 08:06:22 am »

My name is Pietro Pjotrov, and i wish to join the Malton Urban Militia. i want to make a difference in this hell on earth the zeds have made us, and i want to make sure those who hurt the weak will face their faith. i will serve you to he end, and i will gladly give my life in order to save any of yours!
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 04:55:01 pm »

Hi Jen. 

Welcome to our fledgling militia.  Your willingness to serve a noble cause is refreshing to this battle-weary commander.  Since this is a volunteer army we have no stringent requirements of those who fight alongside us.  Please put Malton Urban Militia as your group affiliation, and if you have a radio receiver, set it to 28.29 MHz.  If you'd like to work with another militia unit (recommended), please make your way to the southeast end of Malton.  Currently we have safehouses set up in West Grayside, Hollomstown, Scarletwood, Whittenside & Penny Heights.  Once you recon with another M.U.M member, you can hunt zeds or explore together in real-time using the forum chatbox, or msn or whatever is convenient for you both. 

Since you are new to the game, hooking up with another soldier who can help you gain skills & supplies will increase your odds of survival.  If you do fall in battle, we can revive you if we're in contact - the M.U.M takes care of it's own. 

Please start a thread when you arrive in M.U.M territory, but DO NOT post your specific position - drop an e-mail to verbotenzone@privatentrance.f2s.com and we'll dispatch an operative to meet up with you. 

M.U.M's the word...
Report Spam   Logged
Prv Parker
MIA

Lead, follow, or get the **** outa the way

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 05:56:32 pm »

hello, i am Prv Parker and i am interested in joining your cause. Order in malton is hard to find as i have already come under fire by other players. thankfully none have been fatal. i think that by joining your group i will be protected better.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 06:00:16 pm by Prv Parker » Report Spam   Logged

*radio static*
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 10:41:02 pm »

Hello Prv_Parker. 

Welcome to Malton's hope for a civilized future.  We absolutely do take care of our own, and help out wherever possible to restore order, rebuild barricades, revive the undead and reach out to our community. 
Please check your e-mail account for a contact message and reply at your earliest convenience. 

M.U.M's the word...
Report Spam   Logged
The IncrEdible Egg
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 12:44:07 pm »

I would like to join so I can learn how to take care of myself and eventually other people. I do not know where to find the mission objectives however.

Also the name is a tag (couldn't think of anything better)
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Prv Parker
....I give up *hangs self*
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 08:31:47 am »

You can link to our UD wiki pages any time theru the info centre (blogspot - link in every forum page header) or directly: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Malton_Urban_Militia 
Report Spam   Logged
The IncrEdible Egg
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 07:47:23 am »

Alright, it turns out I unknowingly already read the objectives, so I pledge to uphold them with my undead army! Muahahaha... wait a second, were fighting pirates, right?

In all seriousness, M.U.M.s the word...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 07:49:46 am by The IncrEdible Egg » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Prv Parker
....I give up *hangs self*
Haseo the PKK
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 11:50:45 pm »

I am Haseo Terror O Death. I joined the urban dead in hopes of helpng other surviors from being PK'ed By PKKing. I swear to uphold the rules and ideals of M.U.M. I currently have no idea where I am and about 9 turns left so i may have to make a new charecter because zombies arent my thing. I am a pvt in the militia lv 1. But I have also confirmed my location to be in Harmar library (crooketon) with a dude named superchicken. I need help!. M.U.M.S the word.

Note: I dont know what happened to superchicken. There were zombies in the surrounding buildings but none inside. Maybe he just left. Anyway there are no surrounding building that are fortified that i can make it to. I also have a new char (Haseo Death scythe) who is currently at the police station in vinetown.
I am so about to die Tongue

My current chars are

*Haseo terror O death
*Haseo Deaths scythe
*Haseo the PKK

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 03:37:52 pm by Haseo Terror O Death » Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 10:26:53 pm »

Welcome Haseo Terror O Death. 

Here's how we prefer an individual with multiple characters operate: 

1) Please set up forum memberships for each character which you wish to have join the M.U.M. 
2) Please keep each character separate from each other, in-game and on the forum. 
3) No zerging - please keep each character in different suburbs from each other as outlined in the UD FAQ (http://www.urbandead.com/faq.html#mult

...also - we do not post our specific location publicly on the forum (see mission directive threads).  Watch your inbox for a welcome e-mail from your commanding officer with further directions. 

M.U.M's the word...
Report Spam   Logged
Haseo the PKK
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 12:28:53 am »

It says I cant because i am using the same email.

Anyway I dumped deaths scythe and wont be using it anymore
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 03:35:54 pm by Haseo Terror O Death » Report Spam   Logged
Sillvat
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 07:50:12 am »

I would like to join the Malton Urban Militia I wish to help keep order among the streets of malton and pledge to uphold M.U.M objectives

M.U.M.'s the word...
Report Spam   Logged

I am cool
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 06:34:48 pm »

Welcome Sillvat.  Please check your inbox for a welcome greeting from your commanding officer (yours truly).  Glad to have another able-bodied soldier in the battle to bring this city back to life. 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC

Report Spam   Logged
LDDVenom
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 03:38:39 pm »

I'm LDDVenom. I want to join the M.U.M. because I want to help out the survivors and because Haseo recommended  it to me. I'm willing to follow orders and do whatever it takes to defeat the undead scum.

M.U.M.'s the word...
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 08:55:45 pm »

Welcome LDD.   

Please take the time to peruse our info: objectives, etc.  Glad to have another soldier in the ranks. 

Please watch your inbox for an informative welcome e-mail. 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum