M.U.M's the word...
March 29, 2024, 06:00:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our info centre @ http://maltonurbanmilitia.blogspot.com

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Welcome - Join the M.U.M.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome - Join the M.U.M.  (Read 7096 times)
Janota
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2008, 11:58:16 am »

Hello.

I'm a newbie. One of my characters is on the Osmondville and Penny Heights region and has recently been revived by one of you MUM members.  So I though, what the heck, they seem trustworthy enough.

Therefore, I would like to join if you're willing.

Here is Janota, my firefighter character (currently in dire straits).

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 05:22:55 pm by Lomd » Report Spam   Logged

Mayor MC Cheese
M.U.M. Founder / Leader (semi-retired)
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2008, 09:22:20 pm »

Hello.

I'm a newbie. One of my characters is on the Osmondville and Penny Heights region and has recently been revived by one of you MUM members.  So I though, what the heck, they seem trustworthy enough.

Therefore, I would like to join if you're willing.

Here is Janota, my firefighter character (currently in dire straits).

Thanks!

Welcome Lomd / Janota.  Which character is joining the M.U.M. exactly?  It sounds like Janota is, so I will update your profile to display Janota as your forum identity.  Watch your e-mail inbox for a welcome instructional e-mail, and send Poombah a PM - he will handle your basic training. 

Glad to have you among us,
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Janota
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2008, 05:26:38 am »

Greetings, Mayor.

Yes, that's correct, it's Janota who's applying.

Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Rafzekael Templar
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2008, 12:01:43 pm »

Hey all.
My character is Rafzekael Templar, recently made into zombie chow but revived but your doctor Hellsing. I thought I'd offer to help out in anyway I can. However, I'm really quite new to the game (having spawned in the middle of Fort bloody Feral, now infected and getting now scouring the area around Shepstone for a first aid kit to cure my infection) and am a level one scout, so I haven't got any useful combat or medical expertise. Is there anything I can do?
Character Bio: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1436353
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 12:05:46 pm by Rafzekael Templar » Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2008, 04:24:00 pm »

However, I'm really quite new to the game (having spawned in the middle of Fort bloody Feral, now infected and getting now scouring the area around Shepstone for a first aid kit to cure my infection) and am a level one scout, so I haven't got any useful combat or medical expertise. Is there anything I can do?

Welcome to the M.U.M. Rafzekal.  I'm going to assign you to Bravo Squad for basic training under Poombah (MUM Lt. Commander / Intelligence Officer).  Please watch your e-mail for a welcome message from me with useful info, and send Poombah a personal message on the forum, and he'll arrange a recon point for you. 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Nikolai Van Helsing
Ridleybank Liberation Initiative

you vill feel a little pinch

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2008, 07:46:32 pm »

Hey all.
My character is Rafzekael Templar, recently made into zombie chow but revived but your doctor Hellsing.

Right on.
Report Spam   Logged
JugglesXP
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2009, 06:06:31 am »

Hi Guys and Gals...

My name is Piero, clown by name, clown by nature and am currently boosting Poombah's XP's by getting mauled by zeds at stupid intervals! Wink

On a far more serious note, I would appreciate the chance to join this devout group of soldiers and pledge to do my best to defend against the scourge of Zeds that are generally biting chinks out of people!

Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2009, 12:01:05 pm »

Hi Guys and Gals...

My name is Piero, clown by name, clown by nature and am currently boosting Poombah's XP's by getting mauled by zeds at stupid intervals! Wink

On a far more serious note, I would appreciate the chance to join this devout group of soldiers and pledge to do my best to defend against the scourge of Zeds that are generally biting chinks out of people! 

Welcome Juggles. 

I've heard good things about you from Poombah and look forward to having you among us to battle the Undead.  I'll send you a welcome e-mail shortly to assist you with your integration into the militia. 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2009, 08:36:40 am »

It's nice to see so many new recruits coming in.
Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 
sgt prather
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2009, 08:50:56 pm »

I am sgt prather of the United States army.I am a medic stationed not to far away in a base.The base was over runned but i made it here safely.i am willing to serve you in your cause in eleminating the zombie threats & bringing peace again.At least until the Us army comes for me & sends me somewhere else...
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2009, 03:36:31 pm »

Welcome prather. 

Please make your way to the suburb of Penny Heights and report for basic training.  When you arrive, send me a PM (personal message) here via the forum and I'll have one of my men recon with you at that time. 

MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Enzosmom
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2009, 09:32:45 pm »

Hello Mayor MC Cheese,

Was wondering if I might join your cause? Homeless Dude sent me. Currently I'm in Yagoton and on my way down to Penny Heights to meet up with you guys (if you'll have me...). I'm adding my id# so you can get to know me a little better and hopefully recognize me.

Talk to you soon!
Enzosmom ud#1091296
Report Spam   Logged
A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2009, 02:01:37 pm »

What prompted you to leave Yagoton, was it Edge of Extinction? Either way, it's nice to have you aboard.
Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2009, 06:02:13 pm »

Was wondering if I might join your cause? Homeless Dude sent me. Currently I'm in Yagoton and on my way down to Penny Heights to meet up with you guys (if you'll have me...). I'm adding my id# so you can get to know me a little better and hopefully recognize me.

Hello Enzosmom. 

Any friend of Homeless Dude is a friend of the M.U.M. 
HD says you made it to the final 100 back in Borehamwood - congrats! 

I'll drop you a welcome e-mail to assist with your integration into the militia.  You'll be ranked as Newbie (which you are not) until a suitable squad assignment is arranged.  PM with with some info on the sort of role you see yourself in (active combat, medic, law enforcement/PKer hunting, scout, safehouse mode, etc...) and we'll get you a Recruit assignment forthwith. 

Welcome aboard,
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Slayerx1779
MIA

You search the area and find food. Mmmm...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2009, 04:16:04 pm »

Hey, i am slayerx1779, and i wish to make war in the evil world set before us. your mission statement tells of a great and faith-giving truth: unity brings victory. for too long i have suffered on my own, desprately hoping some stranger would pass by and help me. i need some one to rely on. i need a group. so i went searching, and found you guys interesting. i signed up for this forum, and now, here we are!
Report Spam   Logged

Peace, Love, Afro Grease

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum