M.U.M's the word...
March 28, 2024, 03:45:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Zombie subculture blogsite @ http://www.zombiereportingcenter.com/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Welcome - Join the M.U.M.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome - Join the M.U.M.  (Read 7063 times)
DoctorReeves
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2008, 03:53:07 am »

Hello, My name is Doctor Reeves, I am survivor living in Borehamwood, I wish to join your Borehamwood Urban Detachment but cannot find the proper topic as it appears to be off limits to me other something else. I intend to up your conducts and goals and make myself as helpful as possible to the overall survival of the group!
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
M.U.M. Founder / Leader (semi-retired)
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2008, 10:20:09 pm »

Hello, My name is Doctor Reeves, I am survivor living in Borehamwood, I wish to join your Borehamwood Urban Detachment but cannot find the proper topic as it appears to be off limits to me other something else. I intend to up your conducts and goals and make myself as helpful as possible to the overall survival of the group!

OK DoctorReeves - what is your user ID in Borehamwood?  Sorry for the caution, but it's for all the marbles now in BHW!! 
Report Spam   Logged
ottoman32
MIA

isn't life great?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2008, 10:35:43 am »

Names Sgt. Ottoman32 I once was a police officer, protecting the people. Now that the zombie invasion has occured, I would like to do just that. I'm fairly new with little experience just trying to, well, survive.
Report Spam   Logged

When it happens, it happens.
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2008, 07:38:52 pm »

Names Sgt. Ottoman32 I once was a police officer, protecting the people. Now that the zombie invasion has occured, I would like to do just that. I'm fairly new with little experience just trying to, well, survive.

Welcome Sgt. Ottoman. 

Please update your forum profile with a link to your user ID, and watch your inbox for the obligatory welcome e-mail from myself. 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
DoctorReeves
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2008, 12:54:03 am »

I added my ID to profile.    Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
wolfiewere
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2008, 07:38:58 am »

I'm Pvt Wolfiewere
I wish to join because order needs to be returned to this place.
Im currently holding out in the Normadare Boulevard Police Department. Atm im Armed to this gills with several loaded shot guns+ pistols aswell as a flak jacket, a radio and some flares.
Willing to go: M.U.M's the word... 
Report Spam   Logged

Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2008, 07:58:34 am »

I'm Pvt Wolfiewere
I wish to join because order needs to be returned to this place.
Im currently holding out in the Normadare Boulevard Police Department. Atm im Armed to this gills with several loaded shot guns+ pistols aswell as a flak jacket, a radio and some flares.
Willing to go: M.U.M's the word... 

Welcome Pvt Wolfiewere.

Please remember to update your forum profile with a link to your user ID, and visit your inbox for an obligatory welcome e-mail from me.

M.U.M's the word...
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
zombiekilla02
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2008, 07:16:52 am »

Hello, I am Zombiekilla02 and I would like to join M.U.M because I have lost many of my friends to the pkers and zeds so I thought I should join a group. I also thought that you would need an extra man in the countryside east. I can be your eyes and ears.
P.S. I am in Borehamwood.

M.U.M.'s the word...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 07:26:58 am by zombiekilla02 » Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2008, 07:03:44 pm »

Hello, I am Zombiekilla02 and I would like to join M.U.M because I have lost many of my friends to the pkers and zeds so I thought I should join a group. I also thought that you would need an extra man in the countryside east. I can be your eyes and ears.
P.S. I am in Borehamwood.

Hey Z-Killa. 

Please add your character's user ID to your forum profile for verification puposes, then contact (via PM) The IncrEdible Egg, who, as Dr Robotnik, commands the Borehamwood Urban Militia. 

Are you also joining in Malton with your Malton character?  We can always use another soldier... 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Tonyy
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 05:58:01 pm »

tonyy

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1369607

I am dead at the moment so im going to need a revive before I can help the M.U.M
Report Spam   Logged
Lenny Snider
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2008, 07:12:54 pm »

To join the M.U.M.
Hey, I'm blueheader, but my in game character is Lenny Snider (the one I'm signing up. And about that, I read the sign up post a little late, so if the admins could do anything about that, I'd be grateful). I've been looking for a group for some time now, and have been recomended this group by a member of another group I was apart of. I plan to uphold all MUM objectives, and try to complete any assignment given to me with the help of fellow members.

If you need my profile, here it be:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi

And yes I am a *cough* low level right now, but I have more characters who are higher in level with which I can show you what I have been before. Thanks Smiley

blue <><
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2008, 06:32:20 am »

Hello Blue / Lenny. 

We'll get the obligatory welcome e-mail to you shortly, so watch your inbox for important info.  Who's your friend who recommended the M.U.M to you? 

MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Lenny Snider
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2008, 05:14:12 pm »

Can't say who, because all the names are different in Malton. In Borehamwood, he's known as... well, I forgot.  Huh Oh well. I'm sure he'll turn up some time, and I can give you a name. Thanks for accepting me Cheesy

blue <><
Report Spam   Logged
Homeless Dude
MIA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 05:17:46 pm »

Can't say who, because all the names are different in Malton. In Borehamwood, he's known as... well, I forgot.  Huh Oh well. I'm sure he'll turn up some time, and I can give you a name. Thanks for accepting me Cheesy

blue <><

That would be me.  Homeless Dude in Malton, Harold Monroe in Borehamwood.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Tonyy
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2008, 12:41:23 am »

I have been revived now so ill make my way over to penny heights but it will take some time because im on the other side of the map in South Blythville at the moment lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum