M.U.M's the word...
March 28, 2024, 03:58:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our info centre @ http://maltonurbanmilitia.blogspot.com

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Welcome - Join the M.U.M.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome - Join the M.U.M.  (Read 7064 times)
Mayor MC Cheese
M.U.M. Founder / Leader (semi-retired)
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 08:56:33 pm »

This is loki09, requiting to come aboard. I've been crashing at one of your safehouses for awhile, and as thanks, I would like to help you guys out. Switched my radio to the frequency, and can start helping out as soon as tomorrow (I only have one action point right now Sad ). M.U.M's the word

Hello loki and welcome.  Which safehouse exactly have you been "crashing at" - no one seems familiar with you.  Sorry for the suspicious tone, but unfortunately we have been recently infiltrated by enemy factions. 

Anyways,  watch for the obligatory welcome e-mail in your inbox.  Please advise your current location to me via PM (personal message). 

Thanks,
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
mike fake
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 09:04:33 am »

i just joined i dont really know were to go all i know is i am stuck in a hosptail in spicer hills if any one can help me please do
Report Spam   Logged

NO
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 02:40:45 pm »

I'll look for you myself as I'm not far from the area - please sit tight mike. 
Report Spam   Logged
A Rabid Dogg
Administrator

Live to the Fullest

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 03:02:44 pm »

Hello, you've seen me, in fact you just revived me yesterday. Cheesy Anyway, I've been playing UD for a while and I have an alt who is maxed out and is the SiC of The Abandoned. (Rohndogg1) I would like to join your group with my character A Rabid Dogg. My two accounts will never interact and I will never transfer information between them. I believe in a separate existence between them, I just figured I'd give you some background. I looked into your group and I like what you have going, I'm also used to your forum system and I'm very experienced at UD. So, if you accept I would like to join your group.
Report Spam   Logged

MUM Commander-in-Chief 
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 07:01:13 am »

Hello, you've seen me, in fact you just revived me yesterday. Cheesy Anyway, I've been playing UD for a while and I have an alt who is maxed out and is the SiC of The Abandoned. (Rohndogg1) I would like to join your group with my character A Rabid Dogg. My two accounts will never interact and I will never transfer information between them. I believe in a separate existence between them, I just figured I'd give you some background. I looked into your group and I like what you have going, I'm also used to your forum system and I'm very experienced at UD. So, if you accept I would like to join your group.

Absolutely - nice to have a fellow join with a little experience.  Welcome to the M.U.M. 

Please remember to post your group name as Malton Urban Militia on your UD profile. 

Look forward to working with you,
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Dylan Blackwell
Traitor

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2008, 10:52:05 pm »

My names is Dylan Widener which most of you kno me from Bro. I would like to join you group with my character i am in currently already in Bro. Urban Militia Just lookin for some action and a group that actually has operations and actually makes a difference

Current Location: Lerwill Heigh Suburb at Ebsworth row wairing in revive been there for about two weeks now Angry

Profile Link:http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1381828

Class: Military

Level:4

Just to let everyone kno that i am only level four but i kno wat i am doin used to play urban dead alot then quit for a long time just started back again

Report Spam   Logged

"Holy **** zombies run for your lives" *trips and falls*..... * loud scream*
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2008, 01:34:52 pm »

My names is Dylan Widener which most of you kno me from Bro. I would like to join you group with my character i am in currently already in Bro. Urban Militia Just lookin for some action and a group that actually has operations and actually makes a difference

Current Location: Lerwill Heigh Suburb at Ebsworth row wairing in revive been there for about two weeks now Angry

Profile Link:http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1381828

Class: Military

Level:4

Just to let everyone kno that i am only level four but i kno wat i am doin used to play urban dead alot then quit for a long time just started back again

We'd be happy to have you in The Malton Urban Militia.  Will there be any difficulties with your previous group affiliations?  I had hoped to form alliances with groups who made an appearance in Ridleybank for Nov 5th, and The Umbrella Corp was one of the groups I had intended to contact. 

MMCC
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:51:14 pm by Mayor MC Cheese » Report Spam   Logged
Michael Chan
MIA

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 11:08:57 pm »

My name is Michael Chan and I would like to be part of M.U.M.

I've been stuck in the Wyke Hills area healing randoms around the mall. GFK asked me to join, and you guys seem to be solid enough to hold my alliance.
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2008, 11:09:46 am »

Welcome aboard Michael.  We are currently away from the area where GFK met you.  I'll send you further info via personal message so check your forum inbox for info. 

Also, please check your e-mail inbox for the obligatory "Welcome" message from yours truly. 

See you on the battlefield,
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
dakdak51
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2008, 05:36:32 pm »

i am dakdak51 and i am willing to follow orders and do what i must i wish to join the M.U.M
Report Spam   Logged
Acherontia Styx
Traitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2008, 08:54:41 pm »

i am dakdak51 and i am willing to follow orders and do what i must i wish to join the M.U.M

Bahhhhh....

Report Spam   Logged

What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others.
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2008, 12:18:03 am »

Bahhhhh....

Acherontia Styx = Kill On Sight
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2008, 12:20:45 am »

Welcome dakdak51.  Please ignore Acherontia Styx, a renegade PK'er who obviously has too much time on his hands. 

An obligatory welcome e-mail from yours truly has been sent to your account.  Look forward to working with you for a better Malton. 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged
Homeless Dude
MIA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 08:22:28 am »

Mayor,

We spoke in pm (me as mvario).  I believe I'd like to give it a go!
Report Spam   Logged
Mayor MC Cheese
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2008, 06:16:02 pm »

Mayor,

We spoke in pm (me as mvario).  I believe I'd like to give it a go!

OK Homeless - welcome the the Malton Urban Militia - please update your forum profile with your UD user id URL, and update your group name to Malton Urban Militia. 

M.U.M's the word... 
MMCC
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum